Perfect knife sharpening. I highly recommend District Cutlery.
Hundreds of chefs have trusted us with their knives, you can too. Our professional cutlers will make them better than new.
The process is simple:
1. Choose the quantity of knives you want sharpened based on the length of the blades in the drop-down menu.
2. Proceed to your cart and enter billing and shipping information. If not requesting mail-return service, choose "pick up in store".
3. In the Order Confirmation section, let us know the day and time you intend to visit so we can prepare to expedite your service.
4. For walk-in service, wrap you knives in a towel or other suitable container and bring them in the store, or place the bundle in your trunk for drive-up service and call us when you arrive at 855-685-0011
5. For mail-in service, clean and wrap your knives carefully and pack them tightly so they do not move around in the box. There are many right ways to pack them, but a few wrong ways too. Send them to:
1309 5th St NE
Washington, DC 20002
Purchasing sharpening services online has many advantages for mail-in, walk-in & drive-up service:
- Contact free payment.
- Skip the return trip! Large orders over $100 qualify for free return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
Sharpening prices reflect basic sharpening and minor damage corrections. For excessively damaged knives please purchase the knife repair service.