Thousands of chefs have trusted us with their knives, you can too!
Our professional cutlers will make them better than new.
The process is simple:
1. Choose the quantity of knives you want sharpened based on the length of the blades in the drop-down menu.
2. Proceed to your cart and enter billing and shipping information. If not requesting mail-return service, choose "pick up in store" as your shipping option.
3. At the bottom of the Order Confirmation section, there is a field for Order Comments. Let us know the day and time you intend to visit so we can prepare to expedite your service.
4. Wrap the items in a towel or other suitable container and bring them in the store.
Purchasing sharpening services online has many advantages for mail-in, walk-in & drive-up service:
- Contact free payment.
- Skip the return trip! Large orders over $100 qualify for free return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
- Our local delivery partner Mercato offers return delivery of your knives for a reasonable price.
Sharpening prices reflect basic sharpening and minor damage corrections. For excessively damaged knives please purchase the knife repair service.