In addition to having your knife performance tuned (sharpened & straightened) before it ships, you will received a coupon for complimentary re-sharpening of your knife (a $10-$16 value). We also extend the manufacturers warranty to discount repair of damage caused by the user.
The Vintage Series features an updated ergonomically friendly hand-finished handle that has a traditional, timeless look and feel. The sleek integrated bolster allows for a traditional or pinch-grip.
Knives are available with Stabilized Walnut Handles with Brass Rivets that complement the rich Walnut.
The paring knife is one of the most versatile knives. Ideal when close control of the blade is required, such as peeling, mincing, cleaning, and cutting vegetables.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from proprietary high-carbon USA Made stainless steel (Grade 420HC-LAM). Knives come with sleek and sturdy handles of Infused Walnut.
- Durable design. Our blades are precision laser cut and tempered to a hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with double brass riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed integrated bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects